For a bright, creamy, sunshine breakfast, we have the smoothie for you! An orange pineapple smoothie is a trip to the tropics before you have to get on with your busy day, or it’s an afternoon refreshment to beat the heat. Either way, you’re welcome!
Tropical Sunshine Smoothie
- ¾ cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/3 cup Sunwarrior Harvest Coconut Milk powder
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior Classic Plus vanilla
- ¾ cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 frozen bananas, break into a few pieces
- 1 cup ice cubes (4 or 5)
Add all ingredients together in a high-speed blender and blend until a creamy consistency is reached. Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy.