- Healthier recipe alternative to canned coconut milk
- Rehydrates easily
- Versatile: use for recipes, handmade soaps, or facial masks
Naturally Occurring MCTs
Medium-chain triglycerides are small molecules, allowing penetration into cell membranes quickly without the need for enzymes for absorption. MCTs support a healthy inflammatory response, boost the immune system, and enhance muscle recovery after exercise.
Antioxidants may protect your cells from free radicals. Free radicals damage cells and trigger aging, but antioxidants can slow down or prevent that damage.
Recent studies show that coconut milk powder is a potent antibacterial agent, making it a fantastic ingredient for homemade soaps or facial masks.
• Light milk: 3 tbsp powder with 1 cup water
• Milk: 1/3 cup powder with 1 cup of water
• Cream: 1/2 cup powder with 1 cup of water
Sunwarrior sources the highest quality ingredients for their products. It would be selfish of us to keep our great ingredients to ourselves, so we’ve decided to share them with everyone!
Harness the power of a healthy Harvest and magnify the greatness in your recipes.