This summer, get your new favorite, slimdown snack: chia pudding! Add a little coconut and blueberry to this recipe and you get bliss!
Chia pudding is that snack that looks like breakfast, but tastes like dessert in such a way you think you might be cheating on your health, but nothing could be further from the truth.
Because chia seeds are rich in fiber and protein, this chia pudding will fill you up in a satisfying way while providing needed energy nutrients of potassium to get you through your morning bloat-free, hydrated, and ready to go!
And you won’t be feeling peckish for a quick after-breakfast snack, which means you’ll be better able to fit into your favorite summer clothes.
Coconut Blueberry Chia Pudding
- 3 tablespoons Sunwarrior Harvest Chia Seeds
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 heaping tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 cup prepared Sunwarrior Coconut Milk Powder
- Blueberries to top or maybe some lemon zest to brighten your summer morning with a little extra sunshine
- In a large jar, add chia seeds, blueberries, and shredded coconut
- Add prepared Sunwarrior Coconut Milk
- Use a fork to mix all the ingredients together, making sure no chia seeds are clumped at the bottom!
- Put your lid on your jar and pop it into your fridge for 10 minutes.
- Stir once more with a no-clump goal
- Put it back in the fridge and let it chill for at least 10 more minutes (you can do this the night before and leave it overnight so you have a quick ready-to-go breakfast)
- Top it off with fresh fruit blueberries and enjoy!