These 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are a simple treat to enjoy with a small group of friends. With only five ingredients to mix, this recipe is fast to make and quick to clean up. It'll make about 12 cookies depending on the size you prefer, allowing you to make just the right amount for your family or small gathering. You'll be sure to get a lot of compliments for this one!
5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup chunky organic peanut butter
- 1 chia egg (1 tablespoons Sunwarrior Chia Seeds, 2 1/2 tablespoons water, soaked together in a separate dish for five-ten minutes)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup sucanat
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla
*note: if you don’t have sucanat, you can sub for coconut sugar OR 1/2 cup flour of your choice; I like oat or coconut flour and 3 packets stevia.
- Prepare chia egg
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients together until a thick, well mixed dough forms (I do this by hand but an electric mixer works great too).
- Roll into balls (as large or small as you wish) and place on parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 8–10 minutes or until golden. Once removed, use a fork to make decorative designs and allow to cool for 15 minutes until cookies harden