Meet your new favorite, slimdown snack: chia pudding! Add a little beetroot powder, some coconut and some delicious berries to this recipe and you get bliss!
Chia pudding is that snack that looks like breakfast but tastes like dessert in such a way you think you might be cheating on your health, but nothing could be further from the truth.
Because chia seeds are rich in fiber and protein, this chia pudding will fill you up in a satisfying way while providing needed energy nutrients of potassium to get you through your morning bloat-free, hydrated, and ready to go!
And you won’t be feeling peckish for a quick after-breakfast snack, which means you’ll be better able to fit into your favorite summer clothes.
Berry Beetroot Chia Pudding
- 3 tablespoons Sunwarrior Harvest Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Sunwarrior Beetroot powder
- ½ cup strawberries
- 1 heaping tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Sunwarrior Coconut Milk powder
- Strawberries to top or maybe some coconut shreds
- Puree strawberries and coconut shreds.
- In a large jar, add chia seeds, strawberries, beetroot powder, and shredded coconut
- Mix Sunwarrior Coconut Milk powder and water
- Use a fork to mix all the ingredients together, making sure no chia seeds are clumped at the bottom!
- Put your lid on your jar and pop it into your fridge for 10 minutes.
- Stir once more with a no-clump goal
- Put it back in the fridge and let it chill for at least 10 more minutes (you can do this the night before and leave it overnight so you have a quick ready-to-go breakfast)
- Top it off with fresh strawberries and enjoy!