Your body needs protein. You are busy. These on-the-go protein squares accommodate both facts. You will love them!
For a perfect ON-THE-GO snack loaded with almonds, oats, quinoa, and lots of Sunwarrior protein, you will get a tasty treat. Nicely baked with a nutty crunch and almost cake-like interior, indulge in one of these scrumptious protein squares. And pass on that extra sugar and frosting. These protein squares will never leave you feeling guilty or craving for another cupcake. They are easy to pack in your backpack or gym bag when getting out on the road.
Kaz's Almond Super Crunch Protein Squares
Prep Time: 45min + 30 Min Bake Time
- 3 scoops Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 2 scoops Warrior Blend natural protein
- 3 scoops Classic Plus vanilla protein
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup spring water
- 1/3 cup dry roasted almonds
- 3/4 cup gluten-free granola
- 1/4 cup sun-dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 3/4 cup ground gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
Directions: OVEN TEMP: 325 degrees
1. Combine all ingredients except the dry-roasted almonds in a large bowl and stir until well incorporated.
2. Crush the dry-roasted almonds and add them in with the almond super crunch protein batter and stir some more.
3. Take out a 9x9 baking pan and spray it with some non-stick cooking spray.
4. Spread batter level within pan and set oven for 325 degrees.
5. Place pan in the oven and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until a nice golden-brownish crust appears on top.
6. Remove from oven and let cool, then cut into squares.
7. Have them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.