Here’s smoothie to satisfy your pumpkin sweet tooth! This pumpkin banana smoothie is a great post-workout meal replacement and a perfect match for pumpkin aficionados. And who doesn’t love bananas? And so, a pumpkin and banana crème hybrid is born.
This is almost like indulging in a pumpkin and banana crème pie, but as a high protein smoothie, it’s a lot healthier! The smoothie itself is garnished with a couple pieces of fruity pumpkin seed cookie bar and topped with crushed cashews for good measure. Use raw, organic ingredients where possible.
Pumpkin & Banana Crème Swirl Smoothie
- 1½ scoops Warrior Blend vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon Sunwarrior Supergreens peppermint
- 1 cup salad mix
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup butternut squash
- ½ cup bananas, frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon ground vanilla bean
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon crushed raw cashews (topping)
- ½ Pumpkin Seed & Fruit Bar (garnish) or small handful seeds and dried fruits
- Handful ice cubes
Combine all ingredients—except bananas, ½ scoop protein, and ⅓ cup almond milk—and blend in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
Combine the other ingredients—bananas, ½ scoop protein, and ⅓ cup almond milk— into another blender and blend until creamy.
Pour both pumpkin and banana crème mixtures into a mason jar in a swirling manner. Garnish smoothie with Pumpkin Seed & Fruit Bar pieces and crushed cashews and serve.
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!