Ever feel like a little change for flair and flavor? Why not try my Coconut Lime Cream Pie Smoothie? With several high antioxidant and fiber ingredients, this delicious, plant-based protein smoothie has all of the elements of the tropics in one combo. Rich and creamy coconut with a zing of lime will make anyone’s taste buds craving more. Add a coconut macaroon and slice of lime to the top for good measure and this post-workout treat will be a five star delight in your book. I’m sure you’ll love it.
Coconut Lime Cream Pie Smoothie
Prep time: 10min
Vanilla Cinnamon Coconut Cream:
- 1/2 scoop Sunwarrior Warrior Blend vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup organic Fuji apples
- 1/2 cup water organic vanilla coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla bean seeds
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free organic coconut flour
- Pinch Sunwarrior Sea Salt
- 1/2 fresh organic lime
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Sunwarrior Coconut Milk Powder
- Handful ice
Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Garnish with a slice of lime.
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!