Vegan Cookie Dough-esque Smoothie Bowl with Secret Ingredient!
A cookie dough-tasting smoothie bowl that doesn’t have the sugar and calories of cookie dough but has all the flavor! Prepare for amazing!
Quick! Name something more exciting than the knowledge that you can blend frozen cauliflower in a smoothie to make it thicker, creamier, and spoonier without adding sugar and tons of calories! Can’t do it, can you? Well, cauliflower can. And in this smoothie bowl, which, by the way, happens to taste oddly/remarkably similar to cookie dough, frozen cauliflower is about to knock your socks off.
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower florets
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons nut butter of your choice
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- ½–¾ cup nut milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs for topping
- Blend all ingredients (except for the cacao nibs) together in a high-speed blender until very smooth.
- Dump the smoothie contents into a bowl and sprinkle on your cacao nibs!
- ENJOY with a spoon!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.