Forget the dreams of sugarplum fairies! We’ve got vegan, pumpkin protein cookie dough!
A vegan, dairy-free, paleo delight. One bite will satisfy your daily sweet tooth and fill your body with appropriate, energy boosting nutrients. Don’t be afraid to put with nice cream, drizzle your favorite chocolate syrup and extra toppings, and dive in full force. You won’t regret it! It’s guilt free with 100% natural ingredients!
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- ⅔ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips/cacao nibs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup pecans
- ¼ cup nut/seed butter
- ½ scoop Sunwarrior Classic Plus vanilla
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and nut butter
- Once step one is whisked and completed, add in the Sunwarrior protein powder, the coconut or almond flour of your choosing as well as the pumpkin pie spice and a pinch of salt
- Thoroughly mix until a thick batter forms. Add nondairy milk as needed if it becomes too crumbly or too dry
- Stir in extra filler toppings such as pecans and chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Scoop spoonfuls of dough into bowls or on your nice cream, add your favorite toppings, or press them flat onto parchment or wax paper and freeze the dough for approximately 1 hour--once finished cut into smaller cookie dough like size pieces
- Store in fridge up to about 1 week
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.