Enjoy a healthy treat. This protein recipe creates a cheesecake-type dessert that tastes as good as it is for you. Totally vegan, totally good.
Using only the finest in ingredients, this protein recipe is a post-workout snack that will surely sustain any cheesecake craving and recovery hunger. The peanut butter and chocolate chip gives you a new frozen treat that is simply divine. Topped on a gourmet crust made of healthful superseeds, nuts, and sustainable complex carbohydrates, you will also get your daily dose of high quality plant-based protein by Sunwarrior. With this delicious treat, you will be able to enjoy some peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough that is also a cheesecake without tolerating the heavy milk.
Ingredients: Prep Time: 45min + 35min Bake Time
Peanut-Butter Cookie Dough Cheese Cake:
- 4 scoops Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 4 scoops Warrior Blend natural protein
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup coconut Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 2/3 cup green peas
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
SuperSeed Pie Crust:
- 3 scoops Classic Plus vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup plain coconut water
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons sprouted cashews
- 1–1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oatmeal
- 2/3 cup quinoa flakes
- 2 tablespoons grounded flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon grounded vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
DIRECTIONS: OVEN TEMP: 325 degrees
- Combine all ingredients for the superseed pie crust in a large bowl and stir until clumpy and sticky.
- Take out a 9-inch spring form pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten pie crust mix on the bottom of the pan.
- Set aside.
- Next, combine all ingredients for the peanut butter cookie dough mix except 2/3 cup green peas and cacao powder in a food processor and process until smooth yet still chunky.
- Stir in green peas.
- Next, pour peanut butter cookie dough batter over superseed pie crust within spring form pan and spread to evenly cover.
- Sprinkle cacao powder and bake the cake in the oven for about 35 minutes or more if needed. Careful not to over bake.
- Take out and let cool on cooling rake.
- Remove spring form pan once cooled and cut into slices.
- Serve chilled to your preference.
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.