by Grace Van Berkum, R.H.N.
Oh, glorious pumpkin, offering vital antioxidants like lutein, xanthin, carotenes, and vitamin A. Blended in a smoothie with Sunwarrior Warrior Blend vanilla plant-based protein, pumpkin makes for a creamy, vegan, power-packed, energy sustaining liquid meal. Nourishing and delicious—yes, please!
Gracious Living Lifestyle Pumpkin Power Smoothie
- 2 to 3 tablespoons unsweetened BPA-free canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 red apple, cubed
- 1 serving Warrior Blend vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- Fresh ginger to taste
- Dash of cinnamon, nutmeg, or pumpkin spice powder
- 2 to 3 cups unsweetened cashew milk
- Handful of ice
Blend till creamy and smooth. Sprinkle cinnamon, shredded unsweetened coconut, or shredded apple on top. Pumpkin power!
Pumpkin Power Soup Variation:
Turn your Pumpkin Power Smoothie into a Pumpkin Power Soup instead with some slight alterations!
- Use Sunwarrior natural protein powder (instead of the naturally sweetened vanilla protein powder mentioned above).
- Omit the vanilla but keep everything else, including the apple, ginger, and pumpkin spice powder.
- Add Celtic sea salt to your desired saltiness to turn this into a delicious vegan pumpkin soup!
- Perhaps add a clove of garlic for immune fighting, tasty pizzazz.
- Blend without the ice.
It’s that easy and so good! You can also enjoy it warmed up or chilled. Top with shredded, unsweetened coconut or shredded carrot.
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.