Ready for a really yummy parfait-like chia pudding? This treat will be ready in only a few minutes, so there’s no reason not to try it!
Chia pudding is an excellent raw vegan breakfast, snack, or dessert high in plant-protein, calcium, magnesium, essential fatty acids, and fiber needed for amazing health. Chia seeds provide sustainable energy and are fantastic as a pudding because you can do so many different, delicious variations.
(They are also great for constipation as they help to lubricate the colon. It is important to stay well hydrated when eating chia seeds to help them move through the body while they help to eliminate toxins.)
Try this yummy, gluten-free recipe for breakfast—an anti-inflammatory, easy, fast alternative to high sugar, gluten cereals which are not nutritious and cause inflammation in the body. Have fun experimenting with different berries, nuts or seeds, superfoods, dairy-free milks, spices, etc. The variations are endless!
3 minute Sunwarrior Layered Chia Pudding
Ingredients for base:
- 2 tablespoons Warrior Blend vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon Sunwarrior Supergreens
- 1 cup chia gel
- ½ to 1 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk of choice (almond, coconut, hemp, cashew, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Optional: natural sweetener of choice depending on how sweet or not sweet you like it
- Mix all ingredients (and natural sweetener if you desire) together well in blender or food processor.
- Set aside and begin layering your glass as you wish:
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries (or berries of choice)
- 1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup raw cacao nibs
- Sprinkle bee pollen for topping
- Begin to layer bottom of glass with fresh blueberries and sunflower seeds.
- Add the next layer of the Sunwarrior chia gel mixture.
- Make the next layer with shredded coconut.
- Top with a little more chia gel mixture.
- Add some more blueberries.
- Add some more seeds.
- Top with bee pollen and cacao nibs.
Voila! Easy, fun to make, and fun to eat! Enjoy this energizing and metabolism-boosting pudding when the craving for something sweet hits. You won’t be disappointed!