Ever feel like a little change for flair and flavor? Why not try my Coconut Lime Cream Pie Smoothie? With several high antioxidant and fiber ingredients, this delicious, plant-based protein smoothie has all of the elements of the tropics in one combo. Rich and creamy coconut with a zing of lime will make anyone’s taste buds craving more. Add a coconut macaroon and slice of lime to the top for good measure and this post-workout treat will be a five star delight in your book. I’m sure you’ll love it.
Coconut Lime Cream Pie Smoothie
Prep time: 10min
Vanilla Cinnamon Coconut Cream:
- 1/2 scoop Sunwarrior Warrior Blend vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup organic zucchini
- 1/4 cup organic Fuji apples
- 1/2 cup organic Italian salad mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic vanilla coconut milk
- 2 pieces organic raw coconut macaroons
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla bean seeds
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free organic coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon organic flax seeds, ground
- Pinch sea salt
- Handful ice
Green Veggie Lime Cream:
- 1/2 scoop Sunwarrior Classic vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon Sunwarrior Ormus Supergreens
- 1 cup organic Italian salad mix
- 1/2 fresh organic lime
- 1 cup unsweetened organic vanilla coconut milk
- 1 pieces organic raw coconut macaroons
Combine Vanilla Cinnamon Coconut Cream ingredients in a blender until smooth. Set aside in a separate bowl. Blend Green Veggie Lime Cream ingredients until smooth. Alternate pouring both mixtures into a glass and garnish with coconut macaroon and a slice of lime.
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.