Marni Wasserman, culinary nutritionist, health strategist, Sunwarrior ambassador, brings her charm and cooking skills to Sunwarrior HQ with this chocolate chia breakfast vegan pudding recipe.
She hits the kitchen with a fast, easy, and delicious way to make yourself a vegan breakfast pudding. Who doesn’t love chocolate in the morning? But, for the few out there who don’t love chocolate, you can make a vanilla or fruity variation too. The secret is chia! That’s what transforms your ingredients into a recipe for pudding. These tiny seeds may resemble a poppy seed, but they have soluble fiber that can absorb a ton of water, making anything they’re in take on a gelatin texture without having to use any gelatin. Chia is also a nutritional powerhouse, full of protein and healthy fats for extra energy.
You can mix and match your ingredients here. Try a vanilla chai pudding by skipping the chocolate, using a little vanilla protein powder, and adding a little dash of ginger. Make it a berry blitz pudding with blended berries. Make it a tropical pudding with pineapple and mango juices topped with banana. The sky is the limit here.
Chocolate Chia Breakfast Vegan Pudding Recipe
- 2 to 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ cup fresh fruit of your choice
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1 tablespoon coconut
- Place chia seeds in a small serving bowl or Mason jar.
- Add almond milk, and let it sit while the seeds absorb the liquid.
- Mix in cacao powder. Work the powder in quite a bit so you get smooth consistency.
- Add coconut nectar and cinnamon. (Boost it with Sunwarrior’s protein for more nutrition and flavor.) Mix until the texture is smooth and creamy.
- Top your pudding off with fresh fruit, goji berries, and coconut. (You can garnish this with a million different things depending on the ingredients you start with and the season.)
- Drizzle the last of your nectar on top as a garnish.
Make each pudding unique, and you will never be bored at breakfast again. Break out a chunky straw or a spoon, and enjoy your pudding as you start your day off right!
Join Our Newsletter
Did you enjoy this content? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to receive new product announcements, special offers, tasty recipes, and tips for managing your health in all the best ways. All delivered personally and conveniently to your inbox!
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.