Why do we enjoy chocolate pudding so much? It’s decadent, rich, and typically filled with way too much sugar. Enjoy the taste without the guilt with this recipe!
This avocado pudding should be a staple in every household for dessert or even breakfast! It's filled with healthy fat, fruit for sweetness, protein, and fiber. All these ingredients are what we need to kick-start our day or cure that sweet tooth. Even kids will love it and they won't be able to tell there is avocado in it!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 Medjool dates (soaked overnight or in boiling water for 20–30 minutes)
- 1 tablespoon pure unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or 1/2 cup raw almonds (soaked in water overnight for 8 hours)
- 1 banana, ripe
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Sunwarrior chocolate protein
1. Combine the ingredients in a blender and whirl on high until well blended into a thick, creamy pudding.
2. Divide the pudding into 2 servings and enjoy!
Homemade vs. Store Bought:
In the past, whenever I thought of chocolate pudding, the kid in me always thought of the individual packs loaded with sugar, preservatives, and artificial ingredients. It's scary to think that if you search online for the ingredients in pre-packaged pudding, it's not even listed on their website! What are they trying to hide? By making your own pudding, you know it's filled with real and whole foods that nourish your body and will keep you feeling full and satisfied (and I promise you that this pudding tastes so much better)!
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.