Feeling like partaking in the festivities of feasting but don’t feel like baking? This no-bake vegan Christmas cookie recipe is healthy, tasty, and easy!
Tis the season for treats!! This Christmas, keep things clean and keep things easy! This no-bake Christmas cookie is a breeze to make, high in Sunwarrior protein, vegan friendly, and holiday themed. What else could you want from a Christmas treat? Just don’t set these out for Santa. Not only is it likely they won’t last that long, but you’ll want to make sure these stay refrigerated in between snacking.
No-Bake Vegan Christmas Cookie
- 2 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 ½ scoop Warrior Blend chocolate protein
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 candy canes, crushed
- Place your candy cane in a Ziploc bag, and crush it with a meat mallet or the bottom of a mug until it is broken into pieces just larger than powder and set it aside.
- Add the oatmeal, cacao powder, and protein powder to a bowl until well combined and set aside.
- In a second bowl, combine the coconut milk, peanut butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Mix well and pour it into the dry mix. Stir to combine and place in the fridge for 15–20 minutes to allow the mixture to set. This will make forming the cookies much easier.
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and remove the ‘cookie dough’ from the fridge. Spray a small scoop or spoon with non-stick spray and portion out the dough. Using your hands, roll it into a ball. Flatten the dough balls onto the baking sheet to form a cookie.
- Take your peppermint dust and sprinkle the top of each cookie. Press the pieces into the dough so they stick
- Place the cookies in the freezer for another 15 minutes to allow them to set again and enjoy! Keep any leftovers refrigerated for a week.
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.