Pumpkin season doesn’t end with Thanksgiving. It doesn’t end with Christmas either, though some people might argue that. Whatever your pumpkin season is, you’ve got to try this amazing protein pumpkin pie before it’s over. With protein to build your muscles and the antioxidants in pumpkin to keep your body healthy, this is a win!
Protein Pumpkin Pie
- 1 can (15oz) Pumpkin Puree
- 2 scoops Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Pumpkin Spice protein
- 3 flax eggs
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon Sunwarrior Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix your pumpkin, flax eggs, vanilla, maple syrup & almond milk together
Add protein powder, spices, and baking powder and mix
Once combined, pour into a greased or sprayed glass pie pan
Bake for 40 min or until firm and cracks have formed.