Start your workout strong with the strength of a Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Pancake breakfast. This peanut-buttery pancake recipe provides everything you need to crush your workout with clean protein and flavor your flapjacks will flip over.
Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes
- 1 egg replacement (1 tablespoon Sunwarrior Chia Seeds, 2 ½ tablespoons water—make in small bowl and set aside)
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior Warrior Blend, chocolate peanut butter flavor
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Pinch Sunwarrior Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- about 1 cup of water
- Combine all of the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Add vanilla extract to chia egg.
- Add the chia egg and vanilla mixture to the dry ingredients and stir. (It will be very thick, don't try to mix it completely there won’t be enough liquid.)
- SLOWLY add the water until you reach the desired consistency.
- Place a griddle or pan on medium to low heat and pour batter.
- Cook on one side until batter bubbles then flip.
- Once cooked, serve with syrup, nut butter, nuts, bananas, or any topping you like.