Jason Wrobel, aka J-Wro, vegan celebrity chef and raw food alchemist, puts his skills to work, and creates a creamy turmeric coconut milk. Within just 20 minutes you’ll be able to pour it in your favorite mug and enjoy this sweet and savory drink after an intense workout or yoga session.
Golden Turmeric Milk
- 16oz coconut water
- 1 ½ cup water
- ½ cup Sunwarrior Coconut Milk powder
- 4–5 inches turmeric root, sliced
- 2 ½ inches ginger root, sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
- ¼ teaspoon ashwagandha extract
- ⅛ teaspoon holy basil
- ½ teaspoon Sunwarrior Turmeric Root powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 capful Sunwarrior Vitamin Mineral Rush with Aloe
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized sauce pan.
- Bring this savory and sweet concoction to a rolling boil, and whisk for a few minutes.
- Take off the heat and cover for about 10 minutes, allowing the herbs and roots to steep.
- Grab a fine-mesh strainer and strain into a blender.
- Blend for 20–30 seconds, throw it in your favorite mug, and enjoy!
Join Our Newsletter
Did you enjoy this content? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to receive new product announcements, special offers, tasty recipes, and tips for managing your health in all the best ways. All delivered personally and conveniently to your inbox!
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.