When you need a yummy protein break or a grab-and-go breakfast, you can make these Chewy Cranberry Granola Protein Bars ahead of time and have them when you need them.
Chewy Cranberry Granola Protein Bars
- 2 cups quick oats
- ½ cup Slim Collagen Boost Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons Sunwarrior Chia Seed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Sunwarrior Sea Salt
- ¼ cup nut butter
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Spray an 8 X 8 pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. Spread mixture into pan. Bake 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. Cut into bars and enjoy!