It’s time for a dairy free, gluten free, high protein smoothie, perfect for starting your day or even replacing a later meal. This smoothie contains all four of your macros. You have your veggies, good carbs, healthy fats, and, of course, quality protein. I made this on several occasions as a post workout meal and recovery drink. I also add some crushed almond cookie on top and some baby carrots as a garnish. Thanks, Sunwarrior, for turning any drink into a smoothie that tastes like cake batter.
Carrot Cake & Almond Protein Cookie Smoothie
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior Classic vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened organic almond milk (vanilla)
- 1 cup organic baby carrots
- 1 and 1/2 cup organic Italian salad mix
- 1 and 1/4 tablespoon organic raw almond butter
- 1/2 tablespoon organic vanilla bean powder
- 1 tablespoon organic ground flax meal
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ginger powder
- 1 to 2 pieces organic almond cookies (crumbled)
- 2 pieces organic baby carrots, whole (for garnish)
- Handful ice cubes
Combine ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and cream. Pour into a glass, top with cookie crumbles, and enjoy with a couple pieces of carrot!
If you like my recipe hit me up.