Inspired by the classic Thai Soup Tom Kha Gai, this vegan, low-sodium, sugar-free version is an exotic indulgence. The spices will keep your metabolism revved and your senses mesmerized.
- 1/2 Cup Light Coconut Milk
- 3 Cups Low Sodium Vegetable Stock
- 1″ Fresh Ginger (minced)
- 1″ Galangal (optional)
- 1 Stalk Lemongrass
- 1 Tbsp Braggs Aminos
- 3-4 Kaffir Leaves
- 1 Cup Cauliflower
- 1/2 Cup Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 Cup Green Beans
- 1/2 Cup Corn or Baby Corn (BPA Free Organic)
- 1/3 Cup Peas
- 1-2 tsp Vegan Sweetener of your Choice
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- 4 Red or Green Chilis (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Butter
- Pinch Himalayan Crystal to Taste
- 2 Scoops SUNWARRIOR Natural Raw Vegan Protein Powder
1. In a sauce pan, heat the coconut milk, vegetable stock, lemongrass, ginger, galangal, kaffir lime leaves, Braggs, and chilis.
2. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes then strain.
3. Add cauliflower to the broth and simmer until cauliflower is tender, then add bean sprouts, corn, and peas and simmer for another 5 mins.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in honey, coconut butter, lemon juice, and optional protein powder.
5. Serve hot, garnished with cilantro, and serve on its own or over a bed of warm organic brown rice.
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.