This particular recipe is raw and vegan and was inspired by my best friend who also lives in Boston. It is packed with delicious, bio-available nutrients and proteins and is a treat that is actually good for you. As you create this pie, share it with those you love the most and enjoy the deliciousness.
- 1 Scoop SUNWARRIOR Vanilla Protein
- 6-7 Medjool Dates (pitted)
- 1/2 Cup + 1 Tbsp Walnuts OR Almonds (soaked, I used sprouted nuts)
- 1-2 Tsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Butter
- Pinch Himalayan Crystal Salt OR Sea Salt
- 1/8 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Cashews (soaked)
- 1 Tbsp Hot Water
- 1/8 Tsp Natural Vanilla Extract
- 1 Medjool Date
- Raw Chocolate Topping
- 1/8 Cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 11/2 Tbsp Coconut Butter
- Pinch Himalayan Crystal Salt (optional)
- Prepare Cream Filling by blending all ingredients together in a food processor until very smooth, refrigerate.
- Prepare Pie Layer by blending all ingredients together in a food processor until quite smooth.
- Once blended, use your hands to separate the blended ingredients into two parts.
- Mould one part into a round pie shape, set aside.
- Remove Cream Filling from fridge and pour on top of the first layer of pie then mould the second layer on top ensuring that the sides mesh together. *note you may want to wet your hands to make this happen. I like to really work it into a beautiful round shape but you can create any shape that you want ie. square, a loaf etc.
- Prepare Raw Chocolate Topping by lightly melting coconut butter then stirring in raw cacao powder and salt if using and drizzle over top of your pie.
- You may refrigerate until ready to serve or serve right away.
*Note: this recipe is considered a treat or dessert due to it’s content of healthy fat.
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: Raw
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.