Vegan Raw Oreos with illumin8!
Article Published on Apr 06, 2016
Eat your heart out with these amazing vegan raw Oreos, made with Sunwarrior’s newest product: illumin8!
illumin8 is so much more than a protein! It contains eight major building blocks that snap together in one amazing serving of nutrition.
The Core 8
We pack in organic protein from yellow peas, brown rice, chia, quinoa, flax, and sprouts to keep your muscles and body well supplied.
Complex, energizing, gluten free carbs, with amaranth, quinoa, garbanzo, and lentil sprouts. You will feel the difference the good ones make.
Chia, flax, and coconut supply the fats your cells need for energy, vitamin absorption, and healthy skin. The brain too!
No synthetics here! Our vitamins come exclusively from organic herbs, essential oils, and superfoods that we believe are superior in every way.
With organic origins, we rely on preserved plant-life from an ancient seabed, untouched by modern pollution, for macro and trace minerals with fulvic acid.
Baobab, chia, and flax offer both soluble and insoluble fiber along with antioxidants for gentle cleansing, hydration, and a happy digestive system.
Welcome to tailored nutrition. Our team of enzymes was customized specifically for Illumin8 to maximize the absorption of each and every nutrient.
Supplying your microbiome with reinforcements, a billion stable and acid-resistant micro-warriors (friendly bacteria) will arrive safely in their new home and get to work.
Vegan Raw Oreos
- 1 ½ cups pecans
- 2 cups Medjool dates
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 tablespoons illumin8 Aztec Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups cashews (soak for at least 2 hours)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Process cookie ingredients in a food processor until it reaches a dough-like consistency.
- Roll mixture out on a cutting board using a rolling pin.
- Cut into circles with cookie cutter and refrigerate until they are all firmed up. I use the freezer to speed it up a bit.
- Drain the cashews and process all ingredients in the processor until smooth and creamy
- Scoop filling into a gallon zip lock and cut a small hole in the bottom corner. Squeeze onto the cookies and sandwich them together.
- Store cookies in the fridge. (If there are any left that is.)
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.