For a delicious treat packed with protein and healthy fats, you need this vegan peanut butter chocolate fudge!
This indulgent fudge is very easy to make, and it tastes absolutely amazing! It only requires a few simple ingredients and very little preparation time. It makes a delicious and healthy treat packed with protein and good fats. After making it, you can store it in the freezer for a long time and enjoy whenever you get a sweet craving. You just have to try it!
- 5 ½ ounces desiccated coconut
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 9 ounces peanut butter
- a pinch of salt (optional, depending on how salty your peanut butter is)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 ounces dark chocolate
- Put the desiccated coconut in a food processor or a high-speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth butter is formed – this may take up to ten minutes, and you might need to scrape down the sides while blending.
- In the meantime, prepare a standard loaf tin and lay it with grease-proof paper, then set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil and set aside to cool.
- When the coconut butter is formed, add peanut butter and blend until smooth.
STARTING YOUR PATH TO HEALTHY LIVING
At the end of the day, there is a lot that goes into a holistic lifestyle. When you start your journey to healthier living, there seems to be so much information to weed through. It can be confusing and difficult to determine what you should focus on first.
That’s why we’ve developed a short 15 Point Guide to Essential Health. Take charge of your health, and, with a little help, you’ll be living a more fulfilled life in no time.