Where mm-mmm meets amazing: Vegan Keto Mint Chocolate Protein Fudge!
This is a great recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth! The peppermint is optional, but it gives a great flavor. If you would like to sweeten these treats beyond what the natural sweetness the protein powder offers, feel free to add a couple of drops of liquid sweetener of your choice. These also make a great kid-friendly treat!
- Line a mini muffin tin with baking cups. If you desire to make them larger, you can use a regular size muffin tin. You can also use any mold of choice.
- Heat the cacao butter on the stove at medium until it begins melting.
- Once the cacao butter begins melting, stir in the coconut oil and coconut butter.
- When all ingredients are melted and thoroughly combined, take off heat and mix in the cacao powder, protein powder, and peppermint extract.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into the tin. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour, then remove and enjoy! These treats can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
STARTING YOUR PATH TO HEALTHY LIVING
At the end of the day, there is a lot that goes into a holistic lifestyle. When you start your journey to healthier living, there seems to be so much information to weed through. It can be confusing and difficult to determine what you should focus on first.
That’s why we’ve developed a short 15 Point Guide to Essential Health. Take charge of your health, and, with a little help, you’ll be living a more fulfilled life in no time.
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.