A dessert filled with nutrition? Here’s vegan hazelnut chocolate mousse where health and flavor meet!
Free of sugar and milk and easy to make--healthy hazelnut chocolate mousse means dessert just got awesome!
- ½ cup dates, pitted
- 15 oz. or 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- 1 scoop Warrior Blend Chocolate protein
- Optional: dairy-free coconut whipped cream
1. Hazelnuts must be soaked in water overnight, or you may soak in boiling water for 20 minutes (do this 1 hour prior to using)
2. Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor
3. Mix or blend until everything is smooth (there should be no gritty taste or big pieces of dates or nuts). This may take several minutes
4. Once finished, pour mixture into serving dishes and chill overnight or for a couple hours
5. Add toppings of your choosing and enjoy your healthy dessert (topped with dairy-free coconut whipped cream)
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.