Party with cupcakes! And this vegan funfetti cupcake recipe makes the party a little extra awesome! Meet brand new product Superfood Protein+Mushrooms for muscle fitness, weight management and energy. Celebrate nutrition that lets you have your cake & drink it too!
Vegan Funfetti Cupcakes
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 2 scoops Sunwarrior Superfood Protein + Mushrooms, vanilla birthday cake
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 pinches Sunwarrior Sea Salt
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- ½ cup melted BUTTER FLAVORED COCONUT OIL
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vegan Sprinkles, as many as you like
- Vegan Frosting, the healthiest kind you can find at your health food store (many organic frostings are sold now!)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the dry ingredients into one bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients into another bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Add sprinkles and mix to incorporate!
- Line your cupcake pan with cupcake liners and then divide the batter equally among all 12 cupcakes.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Then spread your frosting on top of your cupcakes and immediately sprinkle with sprinkles.