Eating right doesn’t have to be boring. Try this delicious zucchini pasta recipe that is sure to delight your taste buds without deflating your health!
Pasta, lasagna, pizza, and all those yummy dishes taste great and are quite tempting. But these foods are packed with high levels of sodium, unhealthy fat, and carbs that are not easy to digest and cause colon problems They also cause irregular insulin levels, as well as lead to obesity, diabetes, skin problems, and more. Eating meals packed with unnatural carbohydrates has been linked to problems like constipation, depression, fatigue, and more. These problems affect everyone from youth to adults.
Switching to a healthy version of your favorite dish can help you prevent cravings and allows you to be more creative while nourishing your body with high nutrient and delicious dishes. One of my favorite pasta mimics is made up of zucchini and tangy, spicy tahini sauce.
Zucchini are high in vitamin C, vitamin A, and potassium. They also have high water content; over 95 percent is water. This makes zucchini a wonderful hydration source, great for your skin, and helpful for quick recovery after physical activity. This dish also includes tahini and sesame seeds, which are high in good fatty oils, selenium, and magnesium—nutrients crucial to maintaining good skin, hair, and brain function. They also help lubricate your joints and cell membranes, increasing both flexibility and stamina.
Tasty Tomato Zucchini Pasta
Prep time: 20 minutes
What do you need?
- 3 to 4 zucchini, peeled
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons tamari or Bragg Liquid Aminos
What do you do?
- Use a spiralizer to create long zucchini threads. Cut the zucchini into smaller strings and set aside in a bowl.
- Using a high-speed blender, blend the marinade ingredients at high speed.
- Pour the blended mixture over the zucchini. Mix gently and allow the zucchini to marinate for about ten minutes.
- Serve immediately or dehydrate between 105°F and 115°F for about 3–4 hours, depending on serving time.
- Use almond butter or cashew butter in place of tahini.
Serving size: 1–2
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.