When you’re looking for a satisfying post-workout treat, this vanilla and chocolate smoothie recipe will be one you won’t want to miss.
After a tough workout, who doesn’t like a chocolate and vanilla indulgence with added plant-based protein and super seeds all rolled into one healthy snack? Kaz's Super Vanilla & Chocolate Smoothie takes ice cream super smoothies to a whole new level. A tantalizing swirl of real vanilla beans and super flavonoids from the cacao help alleviate stress and boost workout recovery. This winning flavor combination, along with some healthy fats from the flax and chia seeds, makes this smoothie number one for the books. Perfect for anyone’s regimen to resupply after an intense bout of exercise, this could also be a great meal to get your daily dose of protein and vegetables. However you use it, give this super smoothie a try, and you will never go back to having regular, boring ice cream again.
Super Vanilla & Chocolate Smoothie
Prep time: 35min
- 1 scoop Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 1 scoop Warrior Blend chocolate protein
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 cup yellow squash
- 1/2 cup Greek coconut yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground vanilla beans
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Handful ice cubes
- Combine Warrior blend vanilla protein, coconut milk, yellow squash, Greek yogurt, vanilla beans, and flax and chia seeds in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Combine all remaining ingredients to make the chocolate cacao mixture in another blender and blend until smooth.
- In a mason jar, divide the vanilla and chocolate mixture in a decorative swirl.
- Stir if necessary and enjoy.
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.