Lauren Rae, CPT, Healthy Home Chef and Wellness Coach
There’s so much to do in the summer—get ready to down nutrition and boost your energy with these healthy juice shots.
Eight powerful ingredients + four tasty shots = a healthy, vibrant YOU! Pour out the empty calories in liquor and throw back the turbo-nutrients in these four shot recipes! Each one offers its own unique health benefits to keep you healthy, energized, and running at your finest.
To get started, juice your chosen ingredients and adhere to the portions recommended for each recipe. You can save any leftovers for up to three to five days. Don't sweat it if you don’t have a juicer; you can still make these bad boys in a blender. Blend on high until pulverized. All you’ll need in addition is a fine strainer, nut-milk bag, or some cheese cloth to run the juice through.
8 Powerful Ingredients:
- Ginger is super-boosted with twelve different types of antioxidants, essential oils, and other nutrients that can aid a healthy digestive system. It also works as another aphrodisiac in the herb family.
- Carrot juice is one of the most healing of them all. Packed with quality in nutrients, it is an excellent source of provitamin A and vitamins C, D, E, K, B1, and B6.
- Lemon is loaded with citric acid and vitamin C that help to balance out pH. A little lemon water each day can help you avoid nasty kidney stones.
- Cayenne kicks up your metabolism with just a shake or two! Among many more benefits, cayenne also has antifungal and anti-cold/flu properties because no one has time to be sick.
- Turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wheatgrass is the highest source of living chlorophyll available today. The juice is such an effective healer because it contains all trace minerals and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, and K.
- Tart cherry is a tasty potion filled with antioxidants. It has also been used to treat gout, insomnia, and certain amounts of pain.
- Aloe vera can help with digestion, ulcers, and other gastrointestinal disorders due to its ability to cleanse and heal internally by soothing the lining of your stomach and intestines.
4 Tasty Shot Recipes:
Try them all and comment below with your favorite!
Ginger, Lemon, Turmeric & Cayenne Shot:
Cleanse, detoxify, boost your immune system and jumpstart your metabolism.
- 1/2 oz ginger juiced
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz turmeric juiced
- 1 small shake of cayenne on the top
Wheatgrass and Carrot Juice Shot:
Energy booster and a natural cure for digestive issues.
**Avoid if you’re prone to grass allergies.**
- 1 oz wheatgrass juice
- 1 oz carrot juice
Turmeric and Tart Cherry Shot:
Antioxidant & inflammatory
- 2 teaspoons tart cherry juice
- 1 and 1/2 oz turmeric juice
Ginger, Lemon, and Aloe Vera Shot:
Soothing for the digestive system
- 1/2 oz ginger juice
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz aloe juice
Join Our Newsletter
Did you enjoy this content? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to receive new product announcements, special offers, tasty recipes, and tips for managing your health in all the best ways. All delivered personally and conveniently to your inbox!
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.