This is one of my latest and greatest achievements: Strawberry & Coconut Carrot Cake Squares for those who like carrot cake and coconut strawberry crème.
The sheer attractiveness of the crunchy carrot cake cookie crumbles and unsweetened coconut sprinkled on top make these extremely tasty treats look almost like they were made by a gourmet dessert chef in Paris. And to top it off, these sweets also serve a healthy purpose.
Behind their sweet aroma is a highly nutritious post-workout protein snack. Make it whenever the urge for something sugary hits; I would have these over any frozen dessert, cookie, or pastry any time of the day. So go ahead and try them out.
*Ingredients should be organic, if possible.
Strawberry & Coconut Carrot Cake Squares
Prep time: 55min
Carrot Cake Protein Batter:
- 2 scoops Sunwarrior Classic vanilla protein
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oatmeal
- 1/2 cup brown rice crisps
- 1/4 cup buckwheat
- 1/4 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
Strawberry Coconut Crème Cake Layer:
- 2 scoop Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 2 scoops Warrior Blend natural protein
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground vanilla beans
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 10 pieces carrot cake cookie, crumbled
1. Combine all ingredients for the carrot cake batter in a food processor and process until clumpy and sticky. Set aside.
2. Next, combine all ingredients for the strawberry coconut crème cake layer in a blender and blend until smooth. Add strawberries at the end of the blending so that they may still be chunky.
3. Spread carrot cake batter in a 9x9 baking pan and press evenly throughout pan.
4. Pour strawberry coconut crème layer over carrot cake batter and spread to cover completely.
5. Sprinkle shredded coconut and then crumbled carrot cake cookies on top.
6. Place pan in refrigerator to set over night.
7. Take out, cut into squares, and enjoy.
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.