Getting your greens never tasted better! You’ve got to try these Spinach Almond Balls!
- Dark leafy greens are an amazing superfood, giving our bodies an array of much needed vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- Leafy greens are naturally high in vitamin K, which helps to prevent cardiovascular disease, arterial and kidney calcification and bone fragility.
- Some greens, such as mustard greens and kale, help to lower bad cholesterol.
- Greens help to keep your vision healthy
- Leafy greens are high in calcium which promotes bone health
- Being so low in calories makes these superfoods an excellent weight management option
- Being high in magnesium and low on the glycemic index, greens are a great choice for type 2 diabetics
Adding spinach to your diet is an excellent way to increase your vitamin and dietary fibre intake.