Just in time for great holiday parties from Halloween to New Years, this guacamole dip is sure to be your new favorite!
Tune in with Jason Wrobel, aka J-Wro, the humorous TV host, celebrity raw chef, and all around awesome guy, as he puts together a really easy and delicious spicy mango guacamole. Jason pulls out the big guns in this recipe demonstration, and by big guns we mean mortar and pestle. This fantastic ancient tool is perfect for grinding spices and other grindable things you might have around your kitchen. It’s fun, it’s old school, and it’s effective.
Spicy Mango Guacamole Recipe
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon coriander seed, ground
- Chipotle pepper salt, sprinkle to taste
- 3 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sunwarrior Immune Shield
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mango chunks
- Get your avocados ready by slicing in half, pitting, and scooping them into the mortar (or mixing bowl if you don’t have a mortar)
- Add coriander, cumin, and chipotle pepper salt.
- According to your spice-o-meter, add your favorite pepper sauce.
- For a great boost to your immunity, add some neutral-tasting Sunwarrior Immune Shield.
- For a nice tangy undertone, squeeze in some lime.
- Now it’s time to get primal. Take the pestle, and start mashing until you have a nice chunky consistency.
- Transfer your guacamole to a separate mixing bowl and add chopped red onion and mango chunks.
- If the pepper sauce fails to register on your heat-o-meter, you can fix that with the addition of some ever-popular chopped jalapeno. Sprinkle in sea salt, and a wee bit more lime juice. Feel free to leave the toppings on top, or mix them in.
Grab some superfood chips, dunk, and enjoy the celebration of flavor that is the spicy mango guacamole.