- Set a regular bedtime. Go to bed at the same time every night.
- Wake up at the same time every day. If you’re getting enough sleep, you should wake up naturally without an alarm.
- Nap to make up for lost sleep. If you need to make up for a lost hours, opt for a daytime nap rather than sleeping late.
- Fight after–dinner drowsiness. If you find yourself getting sleepy way before your bedtime, get off the couch and do something mildly stimulating to avoid falling asleep.
- Take a high-protein drink a couple of hours before you go to sleep. Sunwarrior’s Warrior Blend can provide the L-tryptophan needed for your melatonin and serotonin production.
- Create as much darkness as possible in your bedroom.
- Sleep in a cool room- research shows that sleeping in a room that is between 60 to 68 degrees will give you the highest quality sleep. A bedroom that is too hot or too cold can interfere with quality sleep
- Before bed, do not watch over stimulating movies like horror flicks or high suspense or action. Watch or read material that is calming and will help you to relax.
- Avoid caffeine and stimulants like drugs and alcohol- they will keep you from reaching the REM healing sleep that your body needs to clean and rejuvenate.
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.