Go gaga for garbanzo with the permanently funny Jason Wrobel, aka J-Wro, celebrity raw vegan chef, TV host, and vegan feta cheese enthusiast. This quick, easy, and super-healthy Greek garbanzo bean salad brings together fresh organic ingredients like romaine, mint, scallions, garlic, green olives, garbanzos, and tomatoes for a zesty appetizer or even a hearty meal, depending on how much you pile on your plate. Even better topped with vegan feta. Seriously, you are less than 15 minutes away from tangy fantasticness.Ingredients:
- 1 Romaine lettuce head or preferred greens, chopped
- 1 15 oz can of garbanzo beans or soak your own
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2½ tablespoons fresh mint, minced (use less, about half, if using dried mint)
- 4–5 tablespoons olives, diced
- 3 scallions, finely minced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of Himalayan crystal salt
- Pepper to taste
- ¼ to ½ cup vegan feta
Serve and enjoy!
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.