Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Article Published on
Give me a cup of autumn! Here is a pumpkin pie smoothie that is so good, it’s like drinking up the whole season.
It’s that time of the year- where the air is filled with aromatic spices, autumn leaves falling in the yellow-orange shades everywhere, and people are in the spirit buying their favorite Halloween costume and getting ready for the favorite season. What if I tell you, you can have this feeling in a cup? Everyone loves pie, and, of course, this season calls for the notoriously famous pumpkin Pie. This recipe is simple, super quick and absolutely delicious.
- Pumpkin is packed with essential vitamins and minerals. A small portion of pumpkin is packed with Vitamin B12, folate, magnesium and thiamin.
- Pumpkin has been known to improve blood circulation and remove any clogs from the artery due to its anti- inflammatory properties
- Due its high fiber content, it is the perfect ingredient to make you feel fuller, to improve your digestive state and keep your waistline in check
- Containing good amounts of phosphorous, calcium and iron, pumpkin is known to improve bone density, reduce muscle spasms, helps in blood clotting and circulation.
- Cinnamon is the perfect ingredient to reduce inflammation, reduce depression and helps in reducing blood pressure. A lot of people with cardiovascular are required to have cinnamon every morning for the same benefits.
- Pecans are packed with essential energy, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. A handful of these is a perfect combination of healthy fat, protein, carbohydrate and minerals.
- Himalayan sea salt may have little to no iodine, but it’s packed with 84 minerals, making it the perfect add-on to help your body heal, detox and rejuvenate.
- Coconut milk being a mono- saturated fat plays an important role in brain function, improve joint condition, reduces inflammation and acts as a natural anti-bacterial. A spoon of coconut oil a day can act as the perfect medicine to improve digestive health, skin, and hair.
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon pecans
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ can coconut milk full cream
- 1 tablespoon stevia powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Using a high-speed blender, blend all smoothie ingredients until smooth and creamy
- For the coconut whip, empty the ingredients in a bowl along with stevia and vanilla extract and give it a good whip until it becomes like a whipped topping foam.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass container and top it up with the coconut whip.
Eat right. Stay active. Be happy.
Are you seeing weird numbers and letters? Find out why here!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.