Give me a cup of autumn! Here is a pumpkin pie smoothie that is so good, it’s like drinking up the whole season.
It’s that time of the year- where the air is filled with aromatic spices, autumn leaves falling in the yellow-orange shades everywhere, and people are in the spirit buying their favorite Halloween costume and getting ready for the favorite season. What if I tell you, you can have this feeling in a cup? Everyone loves pie, and, of course, this season calls for the notoriously famous pumpkin Pie. This recipe is simple, super quick and absolutely delicious.
- Pumpkin is packed with essential vitamins and minerals. A small portion of pumpkin is packed with Vitamin B12, folate, magnesium and thiamin.
- Pumpkin has been known to improve blood circulation and remove any clogs from the artery due to its anti- inflammatory properties
- Due its high fiber content, it is the perfect ingredient to make you feel fuller, to improve your digestive state and keep your waistline in check
- Containing good amounts of phosphorous, calcium and iron, pumpkin is known to improve bone density, reduce muscle spasms, helps in blood clotting and circulation.
- Cinnamon is the perfect ingredient to reduce inflammation, reduce depression and helps in reducing blood pressure. A lot of people with cardiovascular are required to have cinnamon every morning for the same benefits.
- Pecans are packed with essential energy, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. A handful of these is a perfect combination of healthy fat, protein, carbohydrate and minerals.
- Himalayan sea salt may have little to no iodine, but it’s packed with 84 minerals, making it the perfect add-on to help your body heal, detox and rejuvenate.
- Coconut milk being a mono- saturated fat plays an important role in brain function, improve joint condition, reduces inflammation and acts as a natural anti-bacterial. A spoon of coconut oil a day can act as the perfect medicine to improve digestive health, skin, and hair.