You don’t have to be in the holidays to get your pumpkin fix! These vanilla protein pumpkin cookies are just what winter ordered!
During the pumpkin season, where everything you could think of is made with pumpkin, you can get a little tired of it. But as soon as January hits and pumpkin becomes suddenly out of fashion, you find yourself missing it and wanting just one more bite. Well, miss it no more! These cookies are high in protein and pumpkin flavor. Boosting them with Sunwarrior’s Super Greens make them great for a pre-workout snack before hitting the gym. And imbued with my all time favorite gourd, I am sure you will love these as much as I do. It’s time for pumpkin everything. Let the baking begin!
Protein Pumpkin Cookies
Prep time: 35 min + bake time 25 min
- 4 scoops Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 1 ¼ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 cup raw pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon crystallized ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Oven temp: 350 degrees
1. Combine all liquid and dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir until clumpy and sticky.
2. Take out a baking sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Next, scoop out a good spoonful of the batter onto the baking sheet, and press down slightly to flatten.
4. Set oven to 350 degrees and bake cookies for about 25 minutes or until a crispy brown.
5. Take out and let cool on cooling rake.
6. Eat them warm.
7. And of course, make more when you are finished.
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.