Get ready to satisfy your peanut butter craving and get some vegetables with these healthy cookies.
In the mood for some peanut butter galore? Want to slake your cravings for some good old-fashioned peanut butter crunch? Look no further. I am pleased to bring you Peanut Butter & Veggie Nut Crunch Cookies with Peanut Butter Crunch Puffs.
I love peanut butter—who doesn’t? There are many other nut butters in the world, but peanut butter is the one we knew first and were brought up on since we were kids. We especially remember eating it in sandwiches or straight of the jar (and may still do!).
I am sure there are many variations of baked peanut butter cookie recipes out there. But I always liked to incorporate more than just peanut butter and protein. I like to have my vegetables too, to make it more complete and guilt free, of course. And so, to best describe this, it would be like having peanut butter, a nut bar, crunchy peanut butter cereal chunks, and a side of roasted veggies chips all in one nicely baked cookie (a lot more delicious than you may think!). Sure, I could have made these raw, but baking them seems to bring out more of the gourmet flavor, not to mention the utter crunchiness of the lot. So go ahead and try them out. These are also great for on-the-go.
Peanut Butter & Veggie Nut Crunch Cookies
Prep Time: 30min + Bake Time: 20–25 min
- 3 scoops Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 3 scoops Sunwarrior Classic Rice vanilla protein
- 6 tablespoons Sunwarrior Activated Barley
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder
- 1/3 cup sweetened hazelnut milk
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup freeze-dried sweet peas
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried yellow corn
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons mesquite bean flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup peanut butter cereal puffs
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except peanut butter cereal puffs in a food processor and process until clumpy and sticky. Set aside.
- Spoon batter onto a 12x9 baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add peanut butter cereal puffs with three pieces on each cookie.
- Place baking sheet into pre-heated oven and bake for 20–25 minutes until edges are crispy and brown.
- Take out and let cool.
- Eat warm or place cookies on cooling racks to cool completely. Store and refrigerate any leftovers.
If you like my recipe, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.