Naked Vegan Street Taco
Article Published on
Street tacos are the hot new trend, but what if you want to skip the meat and the shell?! Naked vegan street tacos are your answer!
These tasty tacos satisfy all of your taco cravings and are packed full of healthy veggies making them nutritionally dense and calorie-friendly. Pair with baked sweet potato wedges dusted with Cajun seasoning to round out a flavorful meal.
Naked Vegan Street Taco
- 1 bag or head of riced cauliflower (riced means chopped finely)
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed
- 16 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can of corn, rinsed
- 1 bag spinach or kale
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- ½ red onion chopped
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Fresh mango and pineapple chopped or fruit salsa like Trader Joe’s Island Salsa
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 6 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Stir together. This can be made in any quantity using a ratio of 3:1:1.";
1. Sauté riced cauliflower in a large skillet with a little water.
2. Cook black beans on the stove adding 1 teaspoon cumin or more if desired until cooked.
3. Sauté corn on the stove with paprika and ½ teaspoon cumin or more if desired until cooked.
4. Sauté spinach or kale on the stovetop using a little water to cook it down.
5. Sauté sliced mushrooms until cooked.
6. Sauté red onions in skillet using a little water until cooked.
7. Dice avocado or mash if desired with fresh squeezed lime juice. May add sea salt and pepper if desired.
8. Chop Roma tomato, cilantro, and any fresh fruit.
9. Mix together BBQ sauce, Dijon mustard and maple syrup for the secret sauce.
10. Make your taco! Layer up the ingredients, lining your plate with 1/3–1/2 cup riced cauliflower, ¼ cup black beans, ¼ cup kale or spinach, ¼ cup corn, mushrooms, red onion, avocado mash, sprinkle tomatoes, cilantro, and add a spoon of fresh fruit salsa. Drizzle with secret sauce. Enjoy!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.