Today on the J-Wro Show, Jason Wrobel uses his noodle to create a delicious raw kelp noodle and marinara pasta unlike anything you've seen before. Follow along as this celebrity chef and TV host combines some unexpected ingredients to create raw noodle perfection. Sundried tomatoes, strawberries (yes, strawberries), fresh herbs, heirloom tomatoes, and Vitamin Mineral Rush form the base of a fragrant and tangy sauce to top your citrus marinated noodles.
Pasta with Marinara Sauce
- 2 packages of kelp noodles
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Dash sea salt
- Squeeze lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 large heirloom tomato, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or tamari
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup fresh orgeano
- ½ cup basil
- 3 tablespoons yellow onion, minced
- Heaping pinch Himalayan Crystal or sea salt
- Shake pepper
- 1–1½ teaspoons dried basil
- 1–1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 6–8 large strawberries
- 2 cups soaked sun-dried tomatoes (reserve about a cup of the soak liquid)
- A few squirts of Sunwarrior’s Liquid Vitamin Mineral Rush
- raw hemp seeds
- nutritional yeast
- fresh basil
- Soak kelp noodles in warm water for 6 hours or overnight. Then drain water and mix in olive oil, sea salt, lemon juice, and apple cider vinegar until soft. Set aside.
- Blend tomato until smooth.
- Add in remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Add water or extra soak liquid if sauce is too thick.
- Add sauce to large mixing bowl with noodles and mix.
- Sprinkle hemp seeds, nutritional yeast, and fresh basil over the top.
- Serve up and enjoy.
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.