Every year another season of Fall comes and goes, and as many people spend their time with close friends and family, sometimes, it may be difficult to actually be able to eat as you please while honoring your vegan lifestyle. Luckily, if you are the chef in charge, there’s an alternative way to work around differing lifestyles and unhealthy indulgences where anyone in the family can enjoy a wonderful meal - the vegan way.
Grain-free, gluten-free and guilt-free, this stuffing will leave you happy and satisfied. With basic traditional stuffing seasonings like savory sage and timeless thyme.
This recipe serves 4-6 people
- 4-5 Cups diced celery
- 6 cups diced onion
- 2 cups diced apple
- ½ Cup finely chopped raisins or dates
- ½ tsp marjoram
- 3-4 Cups almond meal
- 1 ¼ tbs sage
- 1 ¼ tbsp thyme
- 1 tbsp vegan butter (or coconut oil)
- ½ tsp rosemary dried
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 egg alternatives (Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free vegan egg replacer)
- Begin by preheating the oven to 350F
- Next, oil or grease a baking pan that’s medium-sized (unless you are using a pan that’s able to alternate between the stove top and the oven, and if so, skip this step)
- Add approx. 4 tbsp of vegan butter or coconut oil to a saucepan and gradually warm over low to medium heat
- Next, add the diced onions, apples, celery and herbs and begin to saute over medium heat for about 5 minutes or so. Remove from heat
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond meal and dates or raisins and thoroughly mix.
- Slowly add the egg alternative to the bowl of almond meal and mix very well
- Finally, mix all of the ingredients together and transfer to a baking dish. Put in the oven to bake at 350F for about 1 hour.
- Take out, let it cool, add the toppings you’d prefer and enjoy.
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.