Cheesecake is associated with being a bad-for-you indulgence, but if you’re looking for a healthy delicious alternative, your search is at an end.
This dairy-free cheesecake has no chemicals, is free of refined sugars, and contains tons of superfoods. Plus it’s filled with Sunwarrior anti-inflammatory, superfood goodness in the filling AND the crust!
These cheesecake bites are delicious and light and packed with nutrients, antioxidants, and plant protein to energize the heck out of your taste buds and body! Enjoy a cheesecake that is not only free of ingredients that irritate the body, but is also packed with extra superfood ingredients to help with peak performance!
Gracious Living Superfood Sunwarrior Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Sunwarrior Supergreens
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 to 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (sulfite-free)
- 2 drops coconut stevia
- Optional extra superfood: 1/2 teaspoon camu camu powder
- 3 scoops Warrior Blend Vanilla Protein
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup soaked mulberries
- 2 dates
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Optional extra superfood: 1 teaspoon acai powder
- Optional bee pollen
- Blend all ingredients for the filling in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Mix well in food processor until it looks like cookie dough consistency.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper or plastic wrap, or line muffin tins with muffin cups. (This will make it easier to get out once they set and freeze.
- Place doughy cheesecake crust in bottom of pans and tin. Pack it down tight. When done, pour cheesecake filling on top. Place in freezer to set for 2 hours or more.
- When ready to eat, it tastes best if you let it soften for about 30 minutes or so. But if you like it more frozen, you can eat it right away.
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.