Gracious Living Peppermint Patty Smoothie Recipe
Article Published on Sep 18, 2015
Nutrient-dense never tasted so good! This peppermint patty smoothie recipe is sure to be a hit!
This energizing smoothie has the perfect blend of chocolate, mint, and superfoods. This smoothie is easy to digest due to peppermint oil drops that aid digestion, Sunwarrior’s complete plant protein powder, and probiotic greens powder. This is divinely creamy, smooth, nutrient-dense, and delicious.
Antioxidant-rich matcha green tea gives it an additional energizing boost. Matcha green tea powder is known for many health benefits:
- Rich in antioxidants
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Rich in fiber, chlorophyll, and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc, and magnesium
- Helps prevent disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
Gracious Living Peppermint Patty Smoothie
- 1 scoop Warrior Blend chocolate protein
- 1 teaspoon Sunwarrior Supergreens
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup spinach or kale
- 3 drops pure, food-grade peppermint oil (if it is not food grade, you CANNOT eat it or you will get sick. I use DoTerra for this recipe.)
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha green powder
- 1 teaspoon pure liquid vanilla
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 to 3 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- Handful ice
- Topping: raw cacao nibs
- Place all items in the blender except the cacao nibs.
- Blend till super creamy.
- Top with crunchy raw cacao nibs.
- This smoothie does contain some caffeine from the green tea powder, so it’s best not consumed close to bedtime.
- Extra Energizing Superfood Addition:
- 1 teaspoon maca powder for energy, adrenal nourishment, and hormone balancing.
- Chocolatey Tip:
- For extra chocolate flavor, add 1 to 2 teaspoons of raw cacao powder.
Add original green smoothie mixture to glass about half or 3/4 full. Blend the rest of the remaining mixture with 1 to 2 teaspoons of raw cacao powder so it turns brown and chocolatey. Top up the rest of the smoothie. Add cacao nibs on top.
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.