Jason Wrobel of the J-Wro Show, celebrity vegan chef and always hilarious TV host and personality, creates a classic organic superfood stir fry that will fill your tangy, spicy, salty, and sweet quotas for the day. Eggplant, ginger, snow peas, garlic, Vitamin Mineral Rush, and forbidden rice make this a unique and delicious meal. The purple forbidden rice is full of antioxidants and the entire dish is full of flavor!Eggplant Stir Fry with Forbidden RiceStir fry ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- ½ cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 pinches crushed red pepper flakes (or your preference)
- 1 medium to large eggplant, diced (should equal about 6 cups)
- 2 pinches Himalayan crystal salt
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons organic coconut aminos (soyless soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon lime juice or ½ medium-sized lime, squeezed
- ½ teaspoon organic raw sesame seed oil
- 2 teaspoons Sunwarrior Vitamin Mineral Rush
- 1 teaspoon arrow root powder (or other thickener like kudzu, agar agar)
- 1½ cups snow peas, sliced
- ¼ cup scallions, diced
- Cilantro, minced (amount to preference)
- Forbidden purple rice
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.