Jason Wrobel, aka J-Wro, vegan celebrity chef, TV host, and raw food conjurer, puts his wizarding skills to work transforming watermelon and pomegranate into a tongue tantalizing salad just perfect for fall. Mint, lime, salt, and Liquid Vitamin Mineral Rush give it more tang and bring out the flavors of these superfoods. Simple, but delicious and rich in nourishing minerals and antioxidants.
Watermelon Pomegranate Salad
- ½ medium sized watermelon (about 3 ½ cups)
- 1 pomegranate (about 2 cups)
- ½ lime, squeezed for juice
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, minced
- 2 teaspoons Sunwarrior Liquid Vitamin Mineral Rush
- Chop and dice watermelon. Add to a large mixing bowl
- Remove seeds from pomegranate. One way you can do this is by cutting the pomegranate in quarters then place in a bowl and fill with water. Open the pomegranate underwater to let seeds out without making a mess. Drain and add to mixing bowl.
- Add lime juice, salt, mint, and vitamins to bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy.