On those days when you come home feeling dead tired, unwind and revitalize with this Dead Sea Home Detox Bath Remedy
Need some TLC? What better way to unwind and remind yourself just how important you are than with a hot, soothing bath? The Dead Sea has been nature's restorative bath since the beginning of time and has been used for medicinal properties and visited by people around the globe as a result. People are jumping across oceans to soak in the Dead Sea because of the high mineral content in the water. Most people are extremely deficient in magnesium alone and can reap immediate results after a soak in a salt bath. Before you jump on a plane to the Middle East, try making your own bath salts right at home to soothe sore muscles, nourish and moisturize skin, and detoxify cells.
DIY Dead Sea Bath Salt Recipe
- 1 cup Epsom salts
- 1 cup Dead Sea salts
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda (aluminum free)
- 10 drops of essential oils
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Add to a bathtub with hot water and carefully soak up to your neck.
- Enjoy your bath until the water cools!
- Rinse with warm water and avoid using soap so that your skin can retain all of the wonderful nutrients you just bathed in!
This recipe will make enough for one large bath or two smaller baths. Feel free to double the recipe for use in multiple baths.
Choosing the right essential oils for you
Essential oils offer therapeutic benefits as their aromas drift into your airways. Customize a blend of oils that is perfect for your needs. Generally, the ones that stand out to you the most or smell the strongest are the ones you need the most at that present moment. If you’re not sure where to start, try one of these basic blends:
- Relaxation: Chamomile, clove, jasmine, cedar wood, vanilla, or lavender.
- Energizing: Grapefruit, lemon, lime, orange, or peppermint.
- Detoxifying: Eucalyptus, oregano, rosemary, or tea tree.
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.