A new, healthy cheat meal that will benefit your health, this vegan cookies & cream dessert is delightful!
This protein-packed delightful “dessert” will make your taste buds go wild. Only ten minutes is needed to make these no-bake (yes, no-bake) bars that’ll leave your sweet tooth satisfied. Have you ever heard of gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar-free, vegan, paleo, and protein-packed cookies and cream desserts? (Neither had I… until now). You’re in luck! Easy to make, easy to store, and easy to eat. It tastes like fudge but that much better.
- ½ cup your choice of flour (gluten-free oat flour, almond flour, or coconut flour)
- 2 cups oat flour (gluten-free)
- ½ cup vanilla Sunwarrior Warrior Blend protein
- ½ cup nut butter of your choosing
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon nut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Your choice of chocolate cookies to crumble
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and put to the side
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients first: flour, non-liquid sweetener of your choosing, and chocolate cookie crumbles. Begin to mix
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients: nut butter and maple syrup. Heat until melted.
- Pour the wet ingredients from step 3 with the dry ingredients and thoroughly mix until a crumbly consistency
- Begin to add the nut milk slowly (preferably one spoonful at a time) until very thick. A firm batter should begin to form.
- Once the batter has set, transfer the batter to the baking sheet that is lined and press firmly.
- Finally, place in the refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes prior to serving (or eating)
ENJOY YOUR SCRUMPTIOUS FUDGE-Y DESSERT, and don’t be afraid to add some nice cream with it or melt vegan chocolate over the bars and freeze them.
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.