Even though winter is now finally behind us, we can still enjoy the warmth that soups offer. This soup is both healing and nourishing and is great if you are thinking of doing a spring cleanse. It’s easy to digest and packed with vitamins and minerals.
Cleansing Vegetable Broth
- 2 to 4 tablespoons HealthForce Vitamineral EarthTM
- 16 oz. purified filtered water**
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup red pepper and/or yellow pepper, diced
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 cup crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup parsnips
- ½ cup of wakame and/or dulse (snip sea vegetables using kitchen shears)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro and/or parsley chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Frontier Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kelp powder/granules
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
Add HealthForce Vitamineral Earth to 16 ounces of water. Add all the above vegetables or any combination of your choice. Add seasoning and spices. Bring to a boil and then switch off the stove and allow vegetable broth to sit for a few minutes. Pour into a bowl and enjoy.
**The water may vary depending on the amount of vegetables added. Add less or more water for preferred consistency if desired.